Saturday, November 17, 2012

BDUBS YAY

listen up folks. it is time to tell the story of bdubs. once upon a time there lived a place called bdubs in east campus mall. i mean it's actually called buffalso wild wings. anywho i ate a salad. ok i dont know what i was thinking... salad at bdubs? am i on crack? no i am not on crack but ya i ate a salad. the veggies are good but i mean i lauf bufflaso sauce... but that does not taste good on salad. so what do i do? me and cbizzle are gonna do the blazin challenge one day. hopefully soon because boy oh boy do i love spicy things. so i want you to know this... when you go to bdubs dont eat salad... eat spicy things. GOT THAT? good kid. thanks. 

XXXOO- OLIVE  



"gloves for mcdonals are a great idea. have you ever? heard the woldf cry? cause it sucks.... hey.... how about them apples. they are GREAT. dont forget to wash your hands"- CHEETO (olive and coco's rommie 4lyfe)

Hi I am coco and I had a giant bdubs craving since last week when coco got bdubs with her brother. Thank god we finally went today. I think I told everyone I know that I wanted bdubs. And then today, we only had 45 mns, and I walked into bdubs, and Gordo, our waiter, said that he could get us in and out that fast, and he did! I got parmesan garlic boneless wings (like a NORMA L person who goes to bdubs)  and it was fricking fantastic. Literally satisfied every craving I have ever had and I was so happy. I love garlic. I love bdubs aka Buffalo Wild Wings. I wish I ate it every day. I could have ordered a whole other order in the time Gordo took. Shout Out to Gordo.
Love Coco

hey kids. this is Coco's pic of her food. she ate it so fast. it is gone now. she didn't even have time to photograph the actual food so here is the container which is still a good representation of bdubs. 

a TRILLION ZILLION stars for bdubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment